As a Top 50 ASX listed company, Brambles’ corporate website needed to reflect it’s positioning as a truly global support services group. The corporate website required an overall redevelopment and refresh in order to effectively engage its various stakeholders both internal and external. In order to maximise the user experience the site needed to ensure its navigation was easily accessible and all elements of the site clearly communicated its investment story. With global peers, the site had to be benchmarked across best practice principles across content, usability, multi-media and critically, IR. The need to maximise investor communications and engagement while allowing internal site updates was a key priority.
To meet the required objectives and improve the corporate website for Brambles, Interactive Investor proposed a customised and investor-focused solution that included:
- An initial audit of the existing website and internal/external stakeholder needs
- Rewriting and repurposing content optimised for search
- ASX Responder™ synced news and announcements with email alerts
- Social media syndication of investor news to company Twitter and LinkedIn
- An interactive timeline to educate stakeholders about Brambles’ history
- Digital tools within a refreshed design, retaining the brand’s heritage
Our IR Website solution provides Brambles with a modern and easy to use platform that strongly focuses on delivering investor communications. The search ranking and user-experience has greatly improved, allowing investors and stakeholders to easily find information and better understand Brambles’ compelling investment story. This has allowed Brambles to better connect with its investors, compare more favourably with its global peers and communicate in a more timely, transparent and interactive manner.